Saturday, August 16, 2014

ARTISTIC TREE BRANCHES AT THE FARM


Forgive me, just being artsy today.  Took this picture a couple of months ago and recently doctored it up in a photo editing program.  I actually have one of these blown up into a larger size in a picture frame in town.  

I'm off to the farm to mow.  2nd Man has to stay in town and work on some stuff he's been putting off the last few weekends.  It's actually been three weeks since I've been on the zen machine (I MISS it!) and while it might not "need" to be mowed, it will still need to be cleaned up and made to look better.  Last weekend there were scattered weeds popping up and so just mowing it down will keep it all looking neat for a while longer.

Hoping for cooler weather but alas, hoping won't help much...it's supposed to be near 100 degrees today.  I will just stay hydrated and take lots of breaks!

More updates later!

5 comments:

  1. Love that picture! You really have an eye for photography. I imagine the large one on your wall is just gorgeous.
    Try to keep cool - good ol’ Mr. Sun is out in full force!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would just hate that weather! enjoy your mowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's HOT in my neck of the woods as well. Can't wait for it to cool off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like cutting some of these branches for a large vase or basket. It's even fun to spray paint them to match your color scheme.

    Enjoy your peaceful moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture, I love the starkness of the branches against those lovely washed background colours. We have rain, finally. Haven't had rain in, literally, months and are now expecting over 100 mms, possibly much more. Very, very happy to see the wet stuff. Will think of you while we are sitting around our fire today.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!