Thursday, November 23, 2023

THANKSGIVING 2023

 


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!

It's a quiet day for us.  Just staying in and doing our own thing.  There will be some good food for sure.  2nd Man made a pecan pie, some fresh yeast rolls are baking in the oven, the cornbread dressing is ready, the turkey meat is ready and we're going to have a Thanksgiving casserole.  Oh and we're already snacking on sausage balls I made last night.

It's cold here (for us) 40's and gray and overcast, should be nicer by the weekend.  For now, we will enjoy the day with some warm fuzzy socks on and watch movies.

We are thankful for each and every one of you who visit every day!

#lifeisgood

3 comments:

  1. Your dinner sounds fantastic! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend and I went to The Village Inn for our Thanksgiving lunch ... It was just OK and absolutely no pie! Damn!! Just not worth the calories and the sugar!!
    Oh, well ... 🤷

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!