Friday, April 7, 2023

HONEYBEE MASON JARS

Was at Kroger the other day at lunch and just happened to see this on the shelf:


What the heck?  Somehow they landed in my cart...


...and came home with me!  Ha!


Here is a closeup picture.  They have the regular Ball logo on one side but then on the other side, they have a honeybee embossed with some small honeycomb images.  They are so cool.  They only come in the 4 pack of pint size regular mouth jars. 


 Here are some images from the Ball website.  What a great idea for honey based drinks or canning something with honey.  2nd Man said that when we get to the farm and I have bees again, these would be great jars for putting up our honey.  Hmm, knowing Ball, these are probably limited edition and might only be available for a period of time.

That means I might have to pick up another box or two, you know, just to be on the safe side.


8 comments:

  1. Best to grab those jars while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find.
    Truely amazing how something unique and cool looking always end up in our carts; not only yours but mine as well. :) Gotta love anything that has honeybees on items; especially canning jars.
    Enjoy your weekend and wishing everyone a Very Happy and Blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO cute! Honey would be perfect for them. Or honey, mustard dressing. Or probably anything actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. LOVE. THOSE. Heading to my local Kroger now! Janie V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, I need to go find those, maybe next week. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool. Smart on Ball to do something like this. I saw some last year with snowflakes on them and missed them, I am not missing out on these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These jars are sooo cute! I love bees! I’m going to check the stores around here to see if they have them. Thanks for letting us know about them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are just lovely. Honey bees have always been a popular decoration for glassware. Now people who drink out of Mason jars can be stylin'

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!