Sunday, April 30, 2023

GOOD FOOD AND HOBART SUNDAY

Another week has flown by.

The farm is ankle deep in water again.  It stays clear all week and then we have a monsoon on Friday, ha. 2nd Family said we got another 3 inches of rain. No mowing for the second week in a row.

And today, even the NASCAR race (in another state) was rained out.  Water water everywhere!


2nd Man made pork chops and with a pan sauce over rice.  Of course we also had a salad so we would have our greens!  It was good food for sure.


So here is Hobart who was was sleeping on his red blanket which was next to me on the couch where I was sitting.  I got up to go downstairs to check the mail and when I came back, he had moved from the blanket into my spot.  I didn't move him, instead I moved over and sat where the blanket is.  Because...

#notspoiled

4 comments:

  1. You made a warm spot for him to move over to. We need rain here on the west coast of Florida the east coast got lots of rain and heavy storms this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you should start thinking about planting rice! i really should make pork chops more often. yours look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 inches of rain at the Farm – lotta water! I got about half of that. Your new mower is probably getting very ready to get out and get some exercise.
    Mmm, delicious meal! Y’all always have something good to eat at your house.
    I think Hobart likes to move to your spot on the couch because he loves to be where your scent is. My cats like to do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You left a warm spot! That pork chop looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!