Thursday, July 7, 2011

INSPIRATION THURSDAY


I just LOVE this oasis of color in the middle of a field of green lawn.

What a beautiful way to showcase that tree, that would have otherwise just been a lonely tree in the middle
of a yard.  They built a flower bed around it, and even put a chair out there, I presume for a quick
afternoon rest, or a cup of coffee in the morning.
This is one of my favorite pictures and is something I definitely want to do out there.


Have a great Thursday and I'll see you back here tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Love this. I'd love to do something like this on my property as well. I always love a bench in the middle of the garden. It gives a chance to truly stop and smell the roses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about that, but it does literally give you a place to stop and smell the roses! We've got a couple of trees in the front yard that I want to put an "oasis" of sorts around. Well, who am I kidding, we've got hundreds, ha. But those are on the undeveloped side of things, for the immediate future, I think the front yard needs some color and this will be a perfect way to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!