Friday, July 22, 2011

NICE GARDENING QUOTES

I was just surfing the internet and I found these two quotes that I really like, and interestingly, they are both by the same person, garden designer, Gertrude Jekyll:

"There is no spot of ground, however arid, bare or ugly, that cannot be tamed into such a state as may give an impression of beauty and delight"

and

"The love of gardeing is a seed that once sown, never dies."

I have to say that these both are near and dear to my heart.  I want to take all those spots of barren, plain ground, and turn them into something beautiful.  And the seed that was once sown was sown by my Grandparents, on boths sides, when I was very young...and it's only today I can (hopefully) make it come to fruition...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!