Friday, July 8, 2011

OLD TRACTOR AS YARD ART

I think this is such a cool idea.
My friend's parents had this old tractor that hasn't run in years, so they found a new "home" for it...

Cool Old Tractor
...by parking it in a shady spot near their outdoor party area.

It's so cool because it makes a great photo op for visitors,
and the kids love sitting on it and playing "farmer".


I know it's not something I'll have to do early on, way too many other things to do first, but at some future point, I think this would be so much fun to do.

Why not save and reuse something like this that might otherwise be destined for the junk pile?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!