Monday, July 4, 2011

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY



I won't be posting today, as I am going out to the country.  Not to our farm, though I might stop by late in the day.  Instead, I'll be going to a working cattle ranch and property.

My best friend from High School has parents that live on about 50 acres in the country and they have an annual 4th of July party out there.

It was actually his father that inspired me to want to move out to acreage at
some point in my life and build a retirement place.  You see, his Mom and Dad did the same thing
while I worked for them years ago and I got to see it happen firsthand.
I'll share that story (along with some pictures of what they created) in a posting this week.

I'm leaving mid morning (it's about 70 miles from our city house) and probably won't be
back until evening.  Sadly, 2nd Man has to work so I'll be going solo.

Hope you all have a wonderful and SAFE 4th of July!

Happy Birthday America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!