Saturday, July 4, 2020

4TH OF JULY 2020

Vintage postcard image via wikicommons.com
Hope you are having a good weekend.  Went to the farm yesterday, watered, checked on things but without the Zen Machine, I just wasn't inspired to work in the yard for anything. Oh and it felt like 147 degrees so there's that...

Today (and tomorrow) we're just staying in and relaxing.  We have bbq ribs on the menu (a post on that will be upcoming) and being in quarantine we will be watching a lot of television.  


NASCAR racing is on the schedule (I think there's some Indy car action too) and then of course we have to stream...


...Hamilton on DisneyPlus because, well, everyone will be doing the same thing, ha.  

Stay inside and stay safe!

2 comments:

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!