Friday, October 18, 2024

POWER IS DISCONNECTED MORE PROGRESS

 We had the power company come out the other day and do this:


They disconnected the power line and rolled it back to the last pole.


They also took the meter off the back of the house.


They made sure to tell us that even though it was on the ground like this, it's perfectly safe as they have disconnected the transformer on the pole before this one.  No danger at all.

When the builder gets ready, they will have this connected to a temporary pole so they will be able to run tools and equipment etc. while building.


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about your house. You make me feel like I am a part of the whole thing. I am an old widow so seeing young men go out to make a new home for themselves makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having temporary power is a great thing, sure makes building a lot easier and no generators banging away all the time, although the latest generation of battery powered tools could probably reduce this somewhat. Didn't have them when I built my log house back in '87, so was glad to pay to have a temporary pole installed.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!