Wednesday, October 16, 2024

TODAY IS MORE PACKING DAY

  New house update will have to wait until next week.  Too much going on at the moment, ha.  As this posts, I'm taking a vacation day to go to the farm to spend the day packing and moving stuff to storage.

The goal is to get it finished enough, so that Saturday, we can get it knocked out completely and hopefully get the movers out one day next week.

I plan to make several trips to the storage unit and the barn/shed to put stuff up.  The good news is:


Check out these temps!  Well, today and tomorrow for sure.  Yesterday it was NINETY SIX.  Today it's going to be in the 70's and tomorrow morning, in the 40's!

Still no rain (we're in Houston, that 20% means none but they are holding out hope SOMEONE will get some free water from the sky.  I'm OK without it for now, that means no mowing which is good because I have more important things to do at the moment, LOL!

Hope you all have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Cooler temps will make anything you do so much easier! Just be sure to take breaks and stay hydrated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in Florida we have had over 30 inches or more in the last 2 months.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!