Sunday, May 29, 2011

LIVING LIKE YOUR GARDEN

I received a cool email yesterday from a coworker.  She thought I would appreciate not only the message, but the garden theme as well, and I did.

I'm reposting it here, and adding pictures for that garden flair.  It truly does make you think:

FOR THE GARDEN OF YOUR DAILY LIVING, 


PLANT THREE ROWS OF PEAS:


1. Peas of mind
 2. Peas of heart

3. Peas of  soul

 PLANT FOUR ROWS OF SQUASH:


1. Squash gossip
   2. Squash indifference
 3. Squash grumbling
  4. Squash selfishness 

PLANT FOUR ROWS OF LETTUCE: 


1. Lettuce be faithful
2. Lettuce be kind
3. Lettuce be patient
4. Lettuce really love one another

NO GARDEN IS COMPLETE WITHOUT TURNIPS:



 1. Turnip for meetings
2. Turnip for service
3. Turnip to help one another

TO CONCLUDE OUR GARDEN WE MUST HAVE THYME:



1. Thyme for each other
2. Thyme for family
3. Thyme for friends

WATER FREELY WITH PATIENCE AND CULTIVATE WITH LOVE. THERE IS MUCH FRUIT IN YOUR GARDEN AND YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!