Sunday, August 15, 2021

FEELING MUCH BETTER WITH GOOD FOOD AND HOBART SUNDAY / MONDAY

 Much much better today.  Well, I was way better yesterday and now today I feel like I'm almost back to normal.  2nd Man and Hobart took care of me.

2nd Man made lasagna, because he knew I'd be hungry.  And I was.  And it was so good, ha!  A new recipe, béchamel and meat sauce.  He's still perfecting it, though I think it's pretty perfect, but recipe next time he makes it and I'll get some step by step pictures.

Hobart did his best but apparently, it was all just so exhausting that he had to sleep in the sunshine.

We hope you all had a good weekend!

MONDAY UPDATE:

Still feeling fine but totally forgot to create a post for today.  So, I'm editing this one to include this update and for those who might have missed it, check out Saturday's post.


6 comments:

  1. So glad that you're feeling much better.
    That lasagna looks delicious.
    I made my sauce today and will be putting together my lasagna tomorrow to have for Tuesday.
    Will have 'mustgo' tomorrow. It was an old family saying in our household while growing up :)
    Nether words; Everything (left overs) in the fridge Must-Go (eaten up).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for feeling better! I love lasagna and so does Sweet Cheeks.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lasagna would make me feel better. I am glad you perked up enough to eat lasagna. I want some right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear you are feeling so much better and almost back to normal!! As an old nurse might prescribe: homemade lasagna can cure almost anything...mac and cheese works great, too!! Take care..stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lasagna comes in 2nd to chicken soup as a cure-all for what ails ya! LOL
    Glad you are feeling almost normal again ... just what IS normal?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m so glad you’re feeling better. Of course, eating that beautiful lasagna would make anyone feel better!
    Poor Hobart - watching over his sick daddy just wore him out.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!