Saturday, August 21, 2021

OFF TO THE FARM AFTER TWO WEEKS


Well, after two weeks, it's back to the farm as this posts.  Last weekend I was sick (fully recovered by the way and negative for COVID, yay).

Two weeks (well, maybe three since mowing) so that will have to happen no matter what else...

Need to work in the garden too, clean out a couple more beds, pull up the overdone veggies and I'm bringing more cardboard to cover them up...

And I need to fix the gate...


A hot day but at least no rain.

I'll stay hydrated and in the shade whenever possible.

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!

9 comments:

  1. Have a good day at the Farm! Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was OK, hot, but ok. Update tomorrow. Resting today.

      Delete
  2. Glad you were negative for Covid. In my neck of the woods people with just cold symptoms are sometimes testing positive foe Covid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it was good to know. This delta variant is so scary.

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to hear how things went!! Good, I hope! Roderick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good, just really REALLY hot. Update tomorrow.

      Delete
  4. Hope you had a productive day.
    Have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet 2nd Man had delicious meal all ready and waiting for you by the time you got back in from the farm.

      Delete
    2. It was good, and we did eat well, ha. Pic up now. Today it's staying in where it's cool and watching the race.

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!