Sunday, July 30, 2023

END OF SHARK WEEK BONUS

 Well, as Shark Week on Discovery Channel comes to an end, I had a surprise for 2nd Man...


I got these back in February (Valentines Day) and held onto them for this week.  A little July Shark Week Valentines is always welcome, right?  They made the perfect dessert treat and besides, he's FINTASTIC!

Speaking of a treat...it seems we got a little rain at the farm and guess who showed up?

No, not a #farmshark...

Jason Momoa aČ™ Aquaman at the farm

#farmaquaman


OK, well maybe not but hey, we could always hope, right?

4 comments:

  1. What a fun treat for 2nd Man! That took some planning and then remembering. You’re Fintastic too!
    Glad you got some rain at the Farm. And you even got a visit from Aqua Man! Hopefully he didn’t bring any Land Sharks with him.
    No rain here. Just Hot and Dry, Hot and Dry….
    #farmaquaman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rain was brief, just enough to make things steamy and even more miserable, ha. I think it probably evaporated, LOL. Yep, I bought those in February but I kept them in my desk drawer at work so I wouldn't forget where I put them. They were cute and it was a nice treat with a coffee (for him) and tea for me.

      Delete
  2. Oh, wouldn’t we all like a visit from Aqua Man!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!