Saturday, July 29, 2023

OFF TO THE FARM

 It's going to be 101 today.  The "feels like" will be in the 112 range.  I will not be at the farm long.  I have to cut the pear tree (see yesterday's post).  Then I'm going to water everything well and that will probably be it.  I edged and cleaned up the orchard area last weekend and I still need to edge/trim around the outbuildings, so that might just be it for the day.

I don't think I'll have to mow and even if I wanted to, I'm not sure I could because...

#farmshark

Will have an update later.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're limiting your outdoor jobs at the Farm in this heat.
    And you definitely need to avoid the lawnmower - that Farm Shark looks menacing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!