Tuesday, September 6, 2011

MORE FRUIT TREES FOR THE FARM

Today's fruit bounty
Today, I found some more trees for the farm.  In this picture is a Santa Rosa Plum tree, one of the best plums for our area, another of the Muscadine grape varieties that I wanted, already trained into a vineyard style trellis shape, and a bonus find, a Barbados Cherry tree/bush.  It's not a true cherry tree, they just call it that because the fruit looks like a cherry.  It's a tropical plant so it should do fine down here.

Got all three of these for $14 at Houston Garden Center.  I love a bargain!

Looking forward to getting these in the ground at the farm later this Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!