Saturday, September 10, 2011

OUTDOOR CHESS SET - FARM COOLNESS

Outdoor Chess Set
I'll admit, I've never been a big chess player, but when I saw this online, I thought it would make an awesome idea for "someday" on the property.  This would be such an easy DIY.  A couple of benches, a big square table, a painted checkerboard pattern on a large piece of wood, and you'd be done.  I bet the hardest thing would be finding large playing pieces.  Hmm, you could even do checkers, and for that, you could very easily find something round to substitute for the actual checkers themselves.

Anyway, just a random thing that I thought was a pretty neat idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!