Monday, September 19, 2011

NEW PORCH RAILING

Here is the porch as it was before, no railing. The house sits up pretty high, so there was no point in not having a railing.  A fall off the porch wouldn't be good, and it was too high to jump up and sit on the edge so we felt a railing was the best solution...
...and here it is with the new railing!  Of course it will be painted when we paint the house, but it already looks SO amazing.  We had it made at a height so that when we sat in the chairs, we had an unobstructed view of the yard.  It's perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!