Friday, September 2, 2011

BUSY WEEKEND


This being a long holiday weekend, and with painting/work on the farmhouse starting Tuesday, there is a lot we have to do.  The "to do list" is getting longer and longer and time is running out!  We're both taking off today so we can get a jump start on the weekend.

I will post to our TWITTER and FACEBOOK accounts while I'm out and about, but I might not post much here on the blog, at least throughout the day.  If I'm not worn out, I'll do a nightly update when I finally come home and crash in front of the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!