Friday, September 30, 2011

MASON JAR PHOTO FRAME


Mason Jars with Photos

This is a clever idea.  I believe in this context it's being used at either a wedding or a birthday party, but you could use this idea for ANY type of get together.  I think it would even make a great idea for just displaying some old family photos on a shelf!  It certainly couldn't be any easier, simply open a jar, place the photo in there, and you're done!  You could leave the top open as in this picture, or put the lid back on.

I just love finding new ways to use re purpose these time honored glass vessels.  There's much more to a jar like this than just canning!  Click on the label below (or to the right) for 'mason jars' and you can see all the cool stuff I've found to use them for.  And more cool stuff to come!

1 comment:

  1. fabulous idea! I saw something similar to this at a party once at place settings. It's cool.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!