Friday, January 13, 2012

A CAUTIONARY TALE, FRIDAY FUNNY

__________________________________________________

Two friars decide to open a florist shop.  Everyone wants to buy flowers from them so business is quickly booming.

The florist across town sees a huge drop in sales and asks the two friars to close their shop, but they refuse.

A few weeks later the florist again begs them to close because he's having trouble feeding his family.

Once again the friars refuse, so the florist hires Hugh McTaggert.

Hugh is the meanest, toughest thug in town and is asked to "persuade" the friars to close.  When they first refuse, he threatens to beat them up and says he will trash their shop every day that they remain open, so finally, they close.

Once again, this proves that Hugh and only Hugh can prevent florist friars.

____________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear lord.........you got me.
    Well, thanks for the chuckle!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's almost as bad as the "Run florist, Run" joke! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, Tonya and Tom - SO glad y'all liked it. I read that a long time ago and loved it. That kind of play on words I find hilarious. Glad I could make other laugh like I did! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!