Sunday, May 6, 2018

GET NAKED WEEKEND

Wait what?

First of all, it was a beautiful weekend! 


Weather has been great, cool breeze, lots getting done.  We're having to balance doing stuff at the farm with trying to get the new apartment back in order but we're making progress on both fronts. I'll have updates as posts during the week.  

But back to the title of this post.  Yesterday was World Naked Gardening Day (click link for more info)

The day is meant to get people out in the yard in a lighthearted, funny and non political way.


Did you get out and get naked?  Did I?

Or was I wearing shorts when I took this picture?

I'll never tell...

Hope you are having a great weekend, clothing optional or not! 

16 comments:

  1. My feet was the only that went naked here. We have too much air traffic here for me to do that plus wouldn't want our neighbors to have a heart attack or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I hear ya. If theoretically (or not) I was nude at the farm, I wouldn't have to worry about anyone except 2nd Family and they are several acres away. The cows might have a heart attack though, ha.

      Delete
  2. I say, No, you did not get naked. You are just a tease. I think you are too smart to expose your parts to nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, those are nice gams Ill say that! I say let it all hang out! Besides... you two are probably handsome as all get out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you're too kind. Pic of me here from last year, you must have missed that then.

      http://twomenandalittlefarm.blogspot.com/2017/05/harvest-monday-and-red-bugs-on-naked.html

      No male models here....ha.

      Delete
  4. Ha ha, you are a tease! Good thing the weather was nice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was gorgeous weather for being outside. Naked. Or not.

      Delete
  5. Put those pants on! You'll leave stains on the chair seats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK you always know how to make me laugh reading the comments. Thank you!

      Delete
  6. I thought I recognized those legs...from last year. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!