Sunday, May 13, 2018

WEEKEND ALMOST OVER


Happy Mother's Day weekend!

Didn't want people to wonder where we were since I haven't posted since Friday morning.  All is good.  Internet issues at the new apartment and trying to post from a phone is just too much trouble, ha. 

The weekend has been hit and miss.  Update tomorrow.  This was the view today from the porch after I finished mowing.  The Vitex (Texas Lilac) is blooming and is so pretty.


We'll leave you today with this one random flower that popped up in the shade of a mesquite tree.  It's a weed of some sort but so bright and cheerful.  

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. That first picture is such a peaceful scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks. It's my zen place when I take a break. :-)

      Delete
  2. Prickly Poppy.. They don't sting,not as prickly as Dewberries,and they're beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, that is too funny. I reached down to grab it and look at it up close and OUCH! I was not expecting that. Now I know it has a name, thank you!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't nature wonderful? Prickly and all, ha!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful view from your porch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when I'm done and can enjoy it

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!