Sunday, February 11, 2024

GOOD FOOD AND HOBART BIG GAME SUNDAY

 It's been a stormy weekend so it's a a good time for some healthy food and some Hobart!


Here's a simple one...we had some pan seared salmon over mixed veggies and topped it with avocado, Greek Yogurt and chives.  Very good.  Side note, we are obsessed with plain Greek Yogurt as a sour cream substitute...zero fat and and minimal sodium...and tastes exactly the same as sour cream.  It's all about healthy choices, right?


So a package came the other day and Hobart did what cats do.  Here he is looking back and saying, "WHAT?  Haven't you ever seen a cat in a box?"


"Now leave me alone and let me sleep..."

And of course we did.  Because...

#notspoiled

6 comments:

  1. OH MY, that looks amazing. We eat Greek Yogurt instead of sour cream always, I can't tell any difference and it's way more healthy. You can also add seasonings to it just like a sour cream base for a dip and it is wonderful. Hobart is living his best cat life for sure. Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use Greek Yogurt instead of sour cream also. It's so much healthier. I didn't think I would like it as well but I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so delicious ... salmon on the plate; cat ... Hobart in a box!
    Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2nd Man’s meals are not only delicious but they are beautiful! And now even healthier.
    How to make a cat instantly happy? Give him a box to curl up in. Hobart + Box = Very Happy Hobart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love plain Greek yogurt. The last I had I put cooked blueberries over it. It was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!