Sunday, February 4, 2024

GOOD FOOD AND HOBART SUNDAY

 Good and healthy food!

We are eating more fish than ever and it's so good.  We had a salad with homemade dressing and then Mahi-Mahi as the main course.  2nd Man pan seared it, minimal oil, with just some lemon pepper as seasoning.  He served it over a bed of brown rice with green onions and dried cranberries.  It was wonderful!  We really like the Mahi-Mahi, it's so mild and tasty.

I was in bed the other morning and Hobart was next to me.  I got him to stare into the camera for a at least a moment.  He was waiting for breakfast but also enjoying the warm sheets.  Because...

#notspoiled


10 comments:

  1. Cutie Hobart!
    Have you upped your garlic consumption to help clear arteries?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He said thank you! :-). Yes, lots of garlic and in fact a post coming up about roasting it.

      Delete
  2. The Mai Mahi looks good. wish I could get my husband to eat more fish. He's turned off by the smell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been a big fish person for that reason but really like the mahi mahi because it's mild and not "fishy".

      Delete
  3. Your meal looks delicious! I don't eat near enough fish and I hate smelling up my apartment and the entire hallway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one doesn't smell things up like some strong fish might. But yeah, we understand, ha.

      Delete
  4. 2nd Man’s meal is restaurant quality! It looks beautiful and has such healthy, tasty ingredients.
    Hobart is awake and we can see his gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is awake for a change, that's why I wanted to snap a pic, ha. Thanks, this is probably why we don't go out to restaurants that often ha.

      Delete
  5. Your meal looks scrumptious, I'm a fish-lover of old.
    Hobart, what a fine gentleman you are !
    Hope you are keeping well.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm becoming a fish lover of new, ha. Feeling great and doing great! Hugs to you!!

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!