Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL

Vintage Thanksgiving postcard
It's still cold, we had our first freeze, a low in the upper 20's last night, but that somehow seems appropriate for this time of year.

2nd Man and I would like to wish all of you a wonderful and, as the card above states, a joyful Thanksgiving.  We appreciate each of you and we are thankful to consider all of you our friends, friends we just haven't met in person!

We're going to take a few days off from the blog and just enjoy the long weekend.  It's a bit cold but we're going to see what we can get done.

We love these old postcard images.  I used to have a large collection of old postcards but sadly, I lost them in a break in at an apartment once upon a time.  Now I just have to enjoy seeing them online.  Over the next few days, I've got some posts ready with quick updates and I'll share some Thanksgiving themed postcard images that I found online.

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE BOOK GIVEAWAY.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER.


5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you both too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving.
    Just heard on the news that early morning colder weather next week. Not something I want to see.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and 2nd Man!!! i hope that you both enjoy the long weekend and get some good down time! i always celebrate American Thanksgiving as we celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving a month earlier...but heck - it's nice to celebrate Thanksgiving as many times as possible right? this year i am thankful for friends who are out there, trying to live the life, and sharing all that they learn...it sure does help to learn from others successes and mistakes!!! all of our best to you and yours...and please give 2nd Man a big hug and kiss from us!

    your friends,
    kymber and jambaloney

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and 2nd. had a day as pleasant as mine. My family just left and I'm exhausted! It's all worth it though, we got in lots of hugging and kissing and talking. We all ate too much, and I made the kids take home most of the leftovers, so I don't have to worry about what to do with them. A perfect day, with so much to be thankful for!

    Love you both,
    Granny

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!