Friday, November 15, 2013

FUNNY FELINE FRIDAY

Hobart and the Judith Loeber stuffed cats
These are some neat stuffed cats by an artist named Judith Loeber.  They were inspired by the musical "CATS" and they were handmade, they even have glass eyes.  Very neat works of art in my opinion.  My Mom had purchased them years ago (1990's) when they lived in Louisiana.  Of course I inherited them and they now reside on the guest room bed in town.

Whenever we can't find Hobart, he's in there laying next to the stuffed cats.  We always laugh and say he's trying to hide.  

Friday is here!  Phew, what a week.
Check back later today for a bit more!



6 comments:

  1. Ye Gads!! The cat on the right looks like our WIlliam!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least they can't SHED that hair-LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Definitely not shedding. Two of our three REAL cats are shedding monsters. Something to be said for short hair cats, ha.

      Delete
  3. The CATS was a fabulous show and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't is a great show? I love it. Could listen to the soundtrack all the time. Of course "memory" is a classic. You have a great weekend too!!!

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!