Sunday, November 17, 2013

VINTAGE POSTER SUNDAY, KEEP ON SAVING COAL GAS ELECTRICITY

Keep on Saving Coal... vintage poster, image courtesy of UK Imperial War Museum
I swear, every time I see one of these posters, I'm amazed at how relevant they would be today.

This one comes from Britain and urged people to continue saving valuable energy resources (including paraffin).  With the "Sun" peaking in the window, I could see this as some sort of modern day solar power poster.

It's a drizzly day today, and while yesterday was overcast, I still got some zen machine time at last, yay!  More on that later. Hope you are having a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Oh that is how I look like staring out of my window. Apron, dress, hair style and all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!