Saturday, November 30, 2013

HAPPY SATURDAY UPDATE

Vintage Thanksgiving postcard
We just love these old postcards.  They seem to reflect a stylized image of a simpler time, don't they?

Today we're off to the farm to check on things and make sure everything is OK.  It's still cold and damp, but we'll see what we can get done.  

As you might have read on yesterdays post, I'm sick.  Did great at Thanksgiving we had a lovely dinner with 2nd Man's family, but then Thursday night I started feeling funny and then Friday I woke up sick as a dog. I've coughed so much my stomach muscles hurt.  Sigh.  Above was supposed to be today's plans, and it may still be, just depends on how I feel.  Feeling a little better today (sleeping from 8pm last night until 10am this morning might have had something to do with that), so we'll see how the rest of the day progresses.

Have a great day whatever you are doing!

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE BOOK GIVEAWAY.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER.


8 comments:

  1. Maybe you got sympathy sickness for me. I've had that cough off and on for over a month now, and finally went on antibiotics the day before Thanksgiving. They upset my stomach, so I couldn't even enjoy our big dinner! I think they might be working though, as I can now breathe without the chest pain. Get out that Vicks, and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Granny, but I'm finally over! Yay! Just a tiny bit of a cough is hanging on.

      Delete
  2. oh no...bummer! time to get out the vicks and a pair of socks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am so sorry that you have taken ill. Yes, get out the vicks and the socks. Put vicks on chest as well as feet! Use honey, lemon and warm water for cough soothing. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, dear! I hope you feel better soon! And don't forget to take your own advice about Vicks Vaporub :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going around 1st man. Sure hope you feel better soon. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, ick! My partner has the dreadful cough, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!