Wednesday, January 15, 2014

FUN NEW FINDS


Once again, at lunch I ran over to Marshall's Home Goods and found a couple of great items.  First, this wonderful bright red bucket.  It's a glossy, brilliant fire engine red and the second I saw it I knew it had to be at the farm. It's also really large, hard to tell but it's like twice as big as a regular.



Then I saw this set of burlap baskets.  When I first saw them, I thought they were neat but almost didn't give them a second look.  I'm glad I did though...



...because they are printed with these great graphics  showing 20lbs, 10lbs, and 5lbs.  I'm hoping that one day, we can fill them with produce from the fruit trees.


5 comments:

  1. I like shopping at Home Goods too but its not as close as yours. It's a special trip for me. Sounds like spring stuff is there I may have to make a trip. Nice bucket. Not sure I'd have a use for the baskets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. I thought Home Goods was a TJMax company. Didn't realize it was part of Marshalls.

      Delete
    2. Home Goods, Marshalls and TJ Maxx are all under the same parent company. Trust me--I am surprised my credit card hasn't melted because of it, haha

      Delete
  2. I often keep an eye on my local goodwill store & there are sometimes some great buckets end etc. and then I just paint them. Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home Depot has some great galvanized buckets in the paint department that I plan to drill holes in and use as planters this year in parts of my garden. I know you love Home Depot, and if you like buckets....:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!