Friday, January 17, 2014

PRETTY SPIDER WEBS

Spider webs in a field
"J" from 2nd Family snapped this picture for us one day and emailed it.  I wanted to share it with you.  She was on a morning walk and and saw this field on our property that was just covered in spider webs.  Even though it's hard to tell in the picture, she said that the dew on them glistened like tiny jewels in the  sunlight.  I'm glad she captured the image for us.

Nature can be so beautiful!

Tomorrow will be more prepping in the garden.  Hope to build a few more raised beds and of course for sure get the rest of the weed fabric down.


5 comments:

  1. Not sure I'd like to meet all the spiders though. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the raised beds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. That is really some spider webs. Have a great weekend at the farm. It's in the 70s in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spiders are good...they eat the bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like someone hung large snowflakes on the trees. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. much spiders on your foto, greeting from Belgium

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!