Thursday, July 24, 2014

PRETTY FLOWERS, INSPIRATION THURSDAY

Flowers and fence, image courtesy of southernliving.com
Just some pretty color mixed with the greens and of course a great rustic split rail type fence.  I'm in a flower kind of mood lately.  Just enjoy looking for pictures of flowers in a rural type setting.  Someday they will come in handy as we begin the process of planting along fences around the property.  

I like this color palette as well, green of course and then the yellow, white and pink flowers are a nice combination.  

Be inspired!

2 comments:

  1. Yellow, white and pink--my color favorite palette. It says "English Garden" to me. I wonder what those flowers are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow are rudbeckias, they flower for quite a long time through the autumn and the black centres stay long after the petals have fallen and I think the pink and white on the left are phlox. The white ones amongst the rudbeckias look like achillia ptarmica. very cottage garden like.

    ReplyDelete

12/2014 - Please note, there is some sort of glitch going on with Blogger and they have turned on word verification even though we have turned it off. My apologies. But still leave a comment, please, we love them.

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!