Friday, July 11, 2014

FELINE FRIDAY



I have no idea the circumstances behind this picture.  I just remember he was being goofy (he was young, still in his 'teenage' years) and I just snapped a quick pic with the cellphone to try to capture his silliness.  Instead, he came out looking crazed, which in itself is kind of funny!

SO, like we did a few weeks ago, can you help us caption this?  No prize unfortunately, other than the shout out to you and the redone photo posted later tonight with your caption on it to live forever on the Internet, ha.

Thank you, more later!

UPDATE:  Well we only got two suggestions today, and since 2nd Man and I vote, it was a tie, LOL!  So I'm posting both!  Thank you to Jane and Chris  and Steakandeggs for some hilarious suggestions.

We think they both fit very well!


5 comments:

  1. "I'm never buying catnip from a stray again".
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "WHAT!!! YOUR TRADING ME IN ON A DOG?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally laughed out loud with both the above comments. Have none of my own that witty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that poor boy will NEVER live this down
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too laughed out loud at both of those captions!! Very clever and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!