Sunday, January 22, 2023

GOOD FOOD AND HOBART SUNDAY

Another Sunday is here and today, as opposed to Saturday (see yesterday's post), today is beautiful and clear.  It's time for some good food and some Hobart!


We had this meatloaf frozen and vacuum sealed in the freezer.  We took it out and heated it up, made some mashed potatoes and gravy and steamed mixed vegetables on the side.

Classic and delicious!


Here is Hobart the other night when I got home from work. This is the cushioned mat in front of the sink where he likes to lay just before I get home.  Then he looks back and gives me the "where have YOU been all day, feed me" look.  Because...

#notspoiled

5 comments:

  1. ah hobart. what a handsome boy! it might be time for me to make meatloaf. i haven't made it in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dinner looks wonderful. Like was said above haven't had that in years. Looks wonderful. And Hobart, how can you not love that face!??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hobart! You are one of the luckiest and most handsome boys I know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a delicious looking meal. I love meatloaf and mashed potatoes – one of my favorite meals.
    Cute picture of Hobart in his comfy place, waiting for his daddy to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding looking meal.
    I like meatloaf, but hubby likes to eat his leftover meatloaf Cold and makes a sandwich out of it topped off with mustard.
    Hobart looks at you like ' leave me alone, I'm resting.' He looks very comfy.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Stay warm

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!