Friday, January 16, 2015

CURIOUS CAT, FELINE FRIDAY


Brisbane is a curious cat.  Of course, what cat isn't when there is an open cardboard box nearby?  When the beehives were delivered, of course I couldn't wait to open the boxes.  It was like Christmas for me...and Brisbane was right there every step of the way, it was a cat Christmas for him.  Whenever we have a box, he uses his front legs to fold the flaps down and then he tries to get in.  

They are nothing if not persistent...and curious!


7 comments:

  1. A box or a crinkly brown paper bag are the best gifts you can give a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. watch brisbane when the real bees arrive or he could BEE in for a BEEg problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is something nice abouts cats and boxes me thinks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brissie is one cute and clever cat - BEElieve me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How does he feel about plastic grocery bags? Our cat is obsessed with them. He howls to get into the bathroom just so he can lick the bag lining the trash can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brisbane is a brilliant name.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!