Friday, March 8, 2013

FOUND THE PERFECT PIGGY BANK

This is something that I've had a thing for since childhood; a piggy bank!  It seems I've always had one on a dresser in the bedroom to keep change in and they were all always similarly shaped.  When I was little, it was a Dr. Seuss looking pig.  Then a pig in an astronaut spacesuit.  Then a pig that had images of other pigs on it.  Then a pig that was black and white with a red bow tie.  All of those have long since disappeared.  At the house in town now, we have one that is a shiny copper color.  So of course, I said we needed one for the farm but I'd just have to wait until the right one came around.  Well, yesterday, I was in the right place at the right time and I found this one!!  From the blue and white bedroom decor, to the fact that it matches the two thoughtful and lovely gifts, here and here, that we received from friends of the blog, this is, spot on, THE exact piggy bank we needed for the farm.

I love it when a plan comes together, ha. 

6 comments:

  1. That is one cheerful pig! Love that smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too funny, I was first drawn to the smile as well. Thanks!!

      Delete
  2. Great looking piggy bank, I love the color and design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors are SO perfect aren't they? That's why I wanted to share it. :-)

      Delete
  3. I love it! It's face is so sweet and cheerful. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a cutie huh? Or wait, is it a she? :-)

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!