Tuesday, April 30, 2013

LIVING ROOM ARTWORK FROM NADEAU


Found some great artwork for the wall in the living room.  It was a big blank space and kind of oddly shaped so we had to find just the right thing.  Recently, we were in our favorite store, Nadeau, and they had received a shipment that included two sets of these.  We bought the four different styles they had and this last weekend, I put them up.  They fit perfectly.

Nadeau artwork

Here are two of them up close.  They are painted to look like a sort of old postcard printed onto planks of wood.  Of course, they are images of flowers, which add color to the walls and somehow they seem appropriate for the farm.

Don't forget, cookbook giveaway ends tomorrow, only eleven entries at the time of this posting, so your odds are pretty good so far.

12 comments:

  1. They are beautiful! It's looking so finished now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes, I saw them and knew they would be perfect. It was one of those "moments", ha.

      Delete
  2. PLease enter me in your contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are beautiful. And, I love roses....can't grow them....but, still love them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't roses so pretty? I love them too. Not sure I'll TRY to even grow them, though I've heard that the "knockout roses" that are becoming so popular (at least down these parts) are much easier to grow. I might try those later. :-)

      Delete
  4. they are perfect and look great on those walls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The walls were just waiting for the right thing. I think I found out, ha.

      Delete
  5. They're perfect! You know how much I love roses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it amazing how a room can be suddenly transformed by the addition of some lovely art work. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally transformed, when I walk in now it makes me smile. Thanks!!

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!