Sunday, February 27, 2022

GOOD FOOD AND HOBART SUNDAY

 Last weekend, we had my oven baked bbq ribs (RECIPE HERE) and we couldn't post pics at the time because we hadn't eaten them yet.  We figured we'd post them today for your viewing pleasure, ha.


On Sunday we had the ribs with homemade coleslaw and 2nd Man's homemade bread.

Delicious!

Since I made two racks and a big batch of coleslaw, on Monday, I decided to use what we had...


...I pulled the rib bones out and topped with the rest of the slaw.  Eating ribs like this without the bones is so amazing.  It's like a "real" McRib, ha!

More deliciousness!  


After last weekend's evil eye from Hobart for waking him up for picture time, this time I let him sleep...and sleep he did.  Warm sunshine on a cold day, his own personal afghan...life is good for Hobart!

#notspoiled

6 comments:

  1. That sandwich looks AMAZING!!
    Hobart is so adorable. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BBQ and coleslaw are tops! Hobart does NOT look black.

      Delete
  2. That sandwich looks amazing. I never thought about pulling out the bones like that it must have been really tender. Yummy yum. Janie V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, the ribs and slaw look sooo delicious! And homemade bread to top it off!
    Monday’s sandwich with the leftovers - mmm! Y’all do eat really good at your house!!
    Hobart looks so comfy soaking up the sun on his soft afghan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Them ribs looks Fantastic, as well as the slaw.
    Hubart; lovely as ever.
    Thanks for sharing your rib recipe.
    Enjoy your day and have a wonderful evening.
    Stay safe & stay warm

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!