Monday, February 14, 2022

VALENTINES DAY 2022

Hope you all had a good weekend!  Check out yesterday's "Good Food and Hobart" Sunday post.  Today is Valentine's Day!


We remind each other all the time how lucky we are to have found each other and the great life we have created.  Sure today is more of a commercially created holiday but it's still great to remember those loved ones in our lives.

And we are both so grateful to all of you and send our love to you all!


I picked this up a few weeks ago at Trader Joe's, a limited edition heart shaped pasta.  It looked like it would be fun and they were almost completely sold out already.  When 2nd Man asked what I wanted for dinner, I asked him to make something using this!

I guess I'll find out what he created when I get home tonight.  Stay tuned!



7 comments:

  1. Happy ❤️ Day to you both ...and ... to all of your commenters, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing Everyone a Very Happy Valentine's Day.

    Honestly; hubby is usually working so I/ we really don't think too much about having just 1 set day as Valentine's Day.

    Hibby & I have been married for over 50 years; in fact we celebrated our 50th back in 2019, but the way we both feel about each other, if a person really loves someone; Everyday Day for us is like Valentine's Day, by leaving little love notes here and there, even if it's a little sticky note stuck up on a mirror, just saying 'I Love You'.
    So really; a couple should make every day of their marriage a Valentine's Day and cherish each & every moment of it and make every day just a little bit special for your loved ones.

    May you all have a very wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it comes to Valentine's Day, there are 4 basic food groups,
      Milk Chocolate
      Dark Chocolate
      White Chocolate and
      Chocolate Truffles.

      Delete
  3. Happy Valentine’s Day! ❤️💕💖

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentines Day to you both!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!