Saturday, February 26, 2022

THINKING OF THE PEOPLE IN UKRAINE

It's a gloomy and rainy day here today which kind of fits the world mood right now.  My plans for the farm will be to go out early tomorrow morning, it'll be too wet to mow, but they pick up the mower next week for annual service.  Oh well. 

In the meantime...


We recently learned that sunflowers are the national flower of Ukraine.  I saw this online where someone put the Ukrainian flag colors above it.  Just beautiful.  It's surreal to see it all unfolding live on our TVs and mobile devices.  The first war documented in real time on all forms of social media.  Sigh. 


There's not much we can do from the other side of the world aside from donating where we can, but we're thinking of them all.

#StandWithUkraine 

2 comments:

  1. It is heartbreaking to see this devastating invasion of Ukraine by Russia. I stand with Ukraine as they bravely fight to retain their democracy and freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very sad situation there and the impact is worldwide.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!