Sunday, April 17, 2022

GOOD FOOD AND HOBART EASTER SUNDAY

Happy Easter!

OK we are currently working on our Easter dinner so this picture is from the other night.  I was off Friday and so I went to the garden centers to snoop around and see what I could find (more on that in a post) and when I got home, 2nd Man was working on this.

Pork chop dinner

A pork chop (marinated overnight), diced sautéed potatoes and some wonderful asparagus spears with just salted butter and pepper.  So good.

Hobart sleeping

While we were eating, Hobart took my spot on the couch and spread out.  I didn't have the heart to move him so I stayed at the table on my laptop until he was done with his hard earned rest.  Because...

#notspoiled

10 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! 🐰🐣🐇 Hope the Easter Bunny brought you some chocolate eggs and bunnies!
    Mmm, that’s a delicious meal there!
    Cat Rule #1: If a human moves, cat immediately takes their spot! ❤️🐈‍⬛

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Same to you. And yep, Hobart is good and snagging a prime spot as soon as we move, that's what they do best, ha.

      Delete
  2. Happy Easter.
    May your home be filled with lots of love and blessings to you all today.

    Gosh, Everything really looks delicious. Making me hungry just looking at the wonderful plate of food.
    Hobart; " I was here 1st, so 1st it's first come 1st serve."

    We have bunnies that come around but none have delivered any chocolate Cadbury Eggs.

    You all enjoy this Blessed Easter Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and we wish you blessings and all that is wonderful. Including those Cadbury eggs, ha.

      Delete
  3. That looks so good. The asparagus here this spring has been very tasty.
    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We love asparagus in all forms. One of our favorites. Thanks gain.

      Delete
  4. Since it is not noon here and you are west of me, I wondered when I read the title how early you two had eaten. That dinner makes my mouth water. Hobart is so lucky, not spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, yeah that would have been early. Usually it's something from Friday or Saturday if we're posting it early. Maybe we should make that #luckycat. ha

      Delete
  5. Happy Easter to you two fellas and to Hobart, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you from the three of us and same back to you!

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!