Sunday, April 3, 2022

GOOD FOOD AND HOBART SUNDAY

 Today is a beautiful day.  I was at the farm yesterday and then today we both went out to the farm for an errand (more on that in an upcoming post).  Hope you all are having a good weekend.

Yesterday 2nd Man made some great food...

Tamales and rice


...we had some tamales that we had vacuum sealed in the freezer and then he made some Mexican rice.  I made some fresh pico de gallo (onions, tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeƱos) and guacamole.  It was good TexMex comfort food for sure.

Hobart

Hobart is pondering the meaning of life as he stares into  downtown Houston.  In a dining room chair that we pushed over to the window for him because...

#notspoiled


4 comments:

  1. Ha! Not spoiled? And, he has a photoshoot every Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does doesn't he? Hmm...I need to speak to his agent, ha!

      Delete
  2. Delish meal!! I love TexMex!
    Hobart - enjoying the best seat in the house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tex Mex is the best (around these parts!). Yep best seat in the house.

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!