Friday, March 18, 2011

FALSE ALARM

Came home tonight and in the mail was an envelope from the soon to be mortgage company.  We got all excited, hoping maybe it was going to give us the closing date.

Alas, it was just the standard credit disclosure, showing the credit scores from all three agencies.  Nice to see and know what they are, but we want to close!!!!!!!!!

In good news, we did get the newest Lehman's Spring Catalog, so I'm about to settle down with a glass of wine, the catalog, a sharpie, and do some farm "window shopping".....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!