Friday, March 25, 2011

MORE NEW REGULAR FEATURES

I know the purpose of a blog is not only to tell a story, but also to share information and of course, that is what I hope we are doing here.  I also realize that when you have a favorite blog you enjoy visiting, it's fun to come back and see regular features, much like a favorite column in a newspaper.  

So, over the next few days and weeks, I'll be adding all sorts of regular features that I hope you will come back for to see the latest update.  Some have already made an appearance, others will be appearing soon (one today in fact!), and yet others are still simmering on the back burner for use at a later date....

  • GREEN LIVING
  • RECIPE BOX
  • INGREDIENT ESSENTIALS
  • INSPIRATION THURSDAY
  • GARDEN POETRY
  • POLLS
  • TV WATCH
  • BOOK REVIEW
  • MAGAZINE REVIEW
  • and many others coming in the future....
So check back daily, maybe you'll have a favorite feature that you'll look forward to seeing.  They will all be tagged with labels, listed over there on the right side of your screen. And if you miss a few days, no problem...by clicking on one of the labels, you will be taken to all the posts that use that label so you can read what you missed.

Maybe you can even suggest some things for me to try out, or a neat garden poem you know, or a great picture to use for inspiration.  A blog works best when everyone participates and I hope for lots of participation.  Let's all take this journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!