Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Texas Flag

Don't we have a pretty cool state flag?  I've always liked the Texas flag, even when I was little and didn't live here.  I know visitors from other states love their flags too, nothing wrong with a little state pride, but I really do think the Texas flag is a pretty cool design. 


Texas Lone Star Flag
I want to make sure we have a flag flying out there at "unnamed farms", a US flag of course, but also a Texas flag.  Just because we don't always agree with our politicians doesn't mean we have to negate our patriotism or love of our state and country.  And besides, doesn't a farm look more like a farm when a flag is flying from the front porch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!