Friday, March 18, 2011

FRITTATA GLORIOUS FRITTATA

OK, so this is a recipe teaser.....2nd Man was cooking a Frittata the other night and I went in there and said "whoa, wait a second, I need to take pics!!!".  Of course it was already in the process. *

So I figured I'd at least post the pictures that I was able to take, just to give you a glimpse.
 

Step 1.5, ingredients in pan!
  Here are a few steps in the Frittata recipe I will be posting soon.

This first step already has the eggs cooked., sorry didn't get a photo before 2nd Man put it in the oven.

It's a combination of eggs, mushrooms, seasonings, and cheese, then baked in the oven.  Then you just lay sliced tomatoes and basil on top of the cooked egg mixture and pop back in the oven.


Step 2 of the Frittata, cheese!



After the tomatoes and basil have cooked a bit and softened, it's time to start adding shredded cheese to the top.

Step 3, more cheese, then put in oven
 


Really, can you EVER have TOO MUCH cheese?

Step 4, Voila!  Done!  Enjoy!
 
After you take it out of the oven, it's all puffy and delicious!  The cheese is golden and brown and it's all melted in with the basil and tomatoes.  Can't get much better than that!

RECIPE COMING SOON



* (He's so not used to this whole blogging thing.  
I'll train him correctly eventually!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!