Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ALMOST THERE

Looks like the biggest hurdle of the two that appeared late last week, is now past us and we just have a minor paperwork issue to deal with.

Another dear friend had words of wisdom yesterday.  She reminded me that nothing good is ever easy, but to just think how someday I'd be sitting on the porch saying "remember how difficult that damn closing was?  Now, pass me some dewberries, tell the goats to stop making noise, and while you're at it, give me some of that homemade cheese!"

Truer words were never spoken, ha.  While we won't have goats (at least not in the foreseeable future), we'll definitely have an acre or more of dewberries, and I fully intend to add cheese making to my list of hobbies to pursue out there.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!