Tuesday, May 8, 2012

BATHROOM SHOWER CURTAIN, DECORATING INSPIRATION


Here is the shower curtain we got for the bathroom.  It just came in the mail the other day (bought it online).  We liked the colors, because the yellow is a recurring theme in the house, and the gray is a nice accent color we hadn't thought of.  We will be able to pull from it when decorating the bathroom.  I'm seeing yellow and gray towels, rugs and accessories.  The white is a slightly "off white" when you see it in person, and that fits in as well.  Heck, the pattern is even reminiscent of the pattern on the master bedroom comforter so that's a nice bonus.  This is one of the rooms that we weren't sure what direction to go as far as decorating so hopefully this will let us move forward.  Of course, we still need a water heater, but that's another post...

10 comments:

  1. Very eye catching. I like it.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so hard buying stuff like that online, you never know if you'll like it when you get it, ha. I got lucky.

      Delete
  2. We have painted all the common areas of the house (kitchen/dinning/living room) in a shade of grey. (Hmm is that the greatful dead now playing in my head....) I believe grey looks smart and modern/formal without being stuffy and boring. :) Oh, nice curtain btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought about grey until we got this. I like it! I was at lunch today looking for the right shade of grey for towels and rugs (didn't find it yet though, but no hurry). ha, thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. Lovely, a very good starting point. Grey is one of my favorite colors :O) very classy in home decor I think and classic in clothing :O).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it really changed the look of the bathroom just putting that in, and we don't have any other color yet. It should be nice, once it's done, lol.

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!