Friday, February 7, 2014

COUNTRY FARM ANIMAL PANCAKE PAN

Nordic Ware farm pancake pan
I found this on clearance at lunch and just had to get it.  It's used to make the small silver dollar size pancakes (slight larger than that actually).  And of course, when you pour the batter in and make them, they come out with a farm animal imprint on each one.

I found it at Marshall's Home Goods, but I did some Googling and they still sell them HERE AT AMAZON if you should be so inclined.

Can't wait to use it.  Should be cute and fun.  I wish I could say we'll use it this weekend but alas, 2nd Man is getting ready to head off to Arizona to start working there again.  He's been working in town the last two weeks but travel starts up again this weekend.  So, I'm on my own at the farm.  I'll work on the irrigation set up, if the weather cooperates of course.  We actually had sleet and ice again yesterday and this morning.

 O Spring, O Spring, wherefore art thou?

Hope you have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. That is so cute. Arizona is having great weather. I'm sure he will enjoy. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we're still cold and wet, ha. Of course I hear it's going to be 70 by mid week, go figure.

      Delete
  2. you have to show these when you make them! they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!! I hope they come out. They might be for kids but hey, we're all kids at heart, right?

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!